As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of our clients/users and defining customer experiences that are cohesive with our portfolio of applications. You have the ability to create simple yet elegant user experiences that account for complex user actions / flows and technical considerations.
- 0-5 years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design.
- A strong online portfolio with demonstrable examples of designing great user-centred experiences and applications.
- Fluency using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Sketch etc.
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating engaging and usable designs and layouts with simplicity.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in user interface design, Human Computer Interface (HCI), interaction design, visual communication/graphic design or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.
Solid understanding of underlying concepts such as Ajax, JSON, XML and HTTP
Experience in unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
Fields marked are (*) are mandatory